Covid 19 Policy for Leixlip
- Please wait outside of the premises until you are called into your appointment, notify Kathryn of arrival by phone.
- On entering premises please use the welfare facilities to wash your hands with soap (don’t forget to sing the song)
- Hand sanitizer will be available also in the treatment room
- Please do not come in for your appointment if you are feeling unwell. Contact us and let us know, as soon as possible even if it is just before your appointment. Your brows can wait. Your Health cannot. We will be as accommodating as possible to get your appointment into the book as soon as you are well enough to attend.
- A mask will be provided for you to wear.
- All cash payments must be made in an envelope (exact money only).
For the therapist:
- On our side, we will be continuing to sanitise and clean down our sections and instruments between appointments, not reusing towels on clients and general hygiene practises as is normal practice.
For appointments in other locations, please see their individual policies, which are also adhering to the current guidelines.